Poll: Do the Bengals finish the season above .500?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Give Me Your Gut Feeling, Do The Bengals Finish Above .500?
I voted No few days back, and still think that. But to be fair I see them more like a 7-9 team right now. That can change with the first couple of draft picks and signing future free agents yet to be cut. And most importantly if a handful of players take that next step in progression.

There are just too many ? marks on the o-line right now, and way to early to know if they will be better than last year. Andre has never played guard, and hasnt been healthy for a full season in years now. Ogbooty, I mean no one has a clue if he will be better cause if he isnt then yikes for Andy unless they get a backup who is better.

Defense just doesnt have enough speed and playmakers overall. They will be good, but not good enough if the offense falters like it did too many times last year.

Last but not least someone will have to step up and replace Whit's leadership in the lockerroom and on the field. Hopefully that will be Andy, cause he needs to be more than ever.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give Me Your Gut Feeling, Do The Bengals Finish Above .500? - Millhouse - 03-16-2017, 10:39 PM