Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuild the roster mock
(03-17-2017, 11:44 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I would be thrilled with this draft. WTS, No to Mixon.  Just say "no."  A lot of fans of this forum have mixed opinions about Mixon.  I will state my view.  This organization from top down does not provide the structure nor the discipline for players like Mixon. Especially Marvin.  Yes, Adam Jones turned his life around for a few years but looked what happen this past season, he regressed to his former self.  Organizations like the patriots will not tolerate troublemakers.  The Bengals have a tolerant position which has led to horrible PR over the years.  Most teams would have cut Jones by now.  Not the Bengals.  Burfict's antics on the field should not be tolerated.  But Marvin and others cut him slack.  Some players need boundaries to succeed.  The Bengals take the Rogerian perspective with unconditional positive regard.  Not a good environment for young players who need structure. 

Thanks! For me I'm really not sure what to make of Mixon, was it just a dumb young kid acting out, was it a sign of the type of person he really is, I don't really know. I do know however he's really talented and ways to deal with his behavior would be to get rid of guys like Jones and make sure you have guys like Atkins, Green, Dalton working with him. I agree with how the patriots operate it's just unfortunate we have Brown and Lewis controlling the team. I'm really hoping the Bengals make the smart move and cut Jones, he's had too many repeat offenses, that's why I'm willing to give Mixon a chance as it's only happened once and hopefully is not a pre-cursor to the future.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Rebuild the roster mock - Crowe - 03-17-2017, 11:19 AM
RE: Rebuild the roster mock - psychdoctor - 03-17-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: Rebuild the roster mock - Crowe - 03-17-2017, 11:54 AM
RE: Rebuild the roster mock - leonardfan40 - 03-17-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Rebuild the roster mock - pledgi - 03-18-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: Rebuild the roster mock - Crowe - 03-18-2017, 09:25 PM