Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuild the roster mock
(03-17-2017, 11:44 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I would be thrilled with this draft. WTS, No to Mixon.  Just say "no."  A lot of fans of this forum have mixed opinions about Mixon.  I will state my view.  This organization from top down does not provide the structure nor the discipline for players like Mixon. Especially Marvin.  Yes, Adam Jones turned his life around for a few years but looked what happen this past season, he regressed to his former self.  Organizations like the patriots will not tolerate troublemakers.  The Bengals have a tolerant position which has led to horrible PR over the years.  Most teams would have cut Jones by now.  Not the Bengals.  Burfict's antics on the field should not be tolerated.  But Marvin and others cut him slack.  Some players need boundaries to succeed.  The Bengals take the Rogerian perspective with unconditional positive regard.  Not a good environment for young players who need structure. 

I agree, like the draft except for mixon. Sure he's a great talent but it doesn't matter how good he is, the risk will never be worth the reward. Let someone else pick him. He may work out for them, and he may not, but the headache won't be ours
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Rebuild the roster mock - Crowe - 03-17-2017, 11:19 AM
RE: Rebuild the roster mock - psychdoctor - 03-17-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: Rebuild the roster mock - Crowe - 03-17-2017, 11:54 AM
RE: Rebuild the roster mock - leonardfan40 - 03-17-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Rebuild the roster mock - pledgi - 03-18-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: Rebuild the roster mock - Crowe - 03-18-2017, 09:25 PM