Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock Sim....best one thus far!!!
(03-17-2017, 09:49 AM)Crowe Wrote: I feel the same way about Williams, he makes great contested catches, but he doesn't scream consistency to me. I think he'd be a better complementary receiver than a true number 1 where as Davis could be our 1b to Greens 1a.

This draft stinks for offensive lineman so to me not one is worth a 1st round pick. I could see us trying to draft guys like Elfein, Pocic, Toth at C and guys like Feeney, Moton, or Mama at G/T which I wouldn't mind seeing maybe at least 2 of these guys drafted.

For me Thomas might be our best match and I personally hope if he's at 9 it's either him or Foster as I think both would be impact contributors and I'm also a defense first type of guy. Jonathan Allen might be the bigger household name, but he does have some injury concerns as well, but he would be a nice pick at 9.

Ross and an extra second wouldn't be bad, I'd just hope we could find an impact DE and LB as both positions sorely need to be upgraded.

I would take Thomas at #9 and sprint to the podium to do it...but I think he will be long gone. I want NOTHING to do with Foster.  Sucks when his line didn't destroy the competition.  If you ever played a little backer, cleaning up is easy and fun.  When this guy has to create his own plays, he struggles.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX Mock Sim....best one thus far!!! - SHRacerX - 03-17-2017, 03:41 PM