Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TJ Johnson given a 2 year deal
(03-18-2017, 06:37 AM)kevin Wrote: You do know TJ Johnson has started games at guard for Bengals, don't you.  7 days ago Zeitler and Whitworth gone. Since then Andre Smith resigned and TJ Johnson resigned.  TJ Johnson can play guard and center, which is a good thing.  Andre Smith who is a right tackle is going to try to play right guard and team says Bobbie Williams was a big right guard. Of course, Smith can always play right tackle also. 

It doesn't mater if fans do not find all signings exciting. The fans don't know jack.  The fans rushed out and made Tim Tebow jerseys the # 1 selling jersey and then made Johnny Manzel jerseys the # 1 selling jersey.  The fans don't know jack.  The 2009 Bengals swept AFC North and made play-offs but the fans were bored because the Bengals ran so much. After sweeping AFC North, season ticket sales were off.  So Mike Brown signed TO to be on team with OCHO and that made fans excited to buy tickets.  The team went from play-offs to a 4 win season. Again, the fans don't know jack.  It doesn't matter if fans don't find this an exciting signing.  It's a good solid signing and as you say, screw what the fans think. 

I had a great gig last night playing for a couple hundred folks with about half of them being smoking hot and scantily clad sorority sisters. So, I may have had a drink or so.. Ha! 

This isn't a bad signing. I just hope that it is not used as an excuse for not taking one of this drafts promising young centers.
I trust PA about as much as I trust a chilli fart. 

That said, point taken. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TJ Johnson given a 2 year deal - jj22 - 03-17-2017, 04:47 PM
RE: TJ Johnson given a 2 year deal - jj22 - 03-17-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: TJ Johnson given a 2 year deal - TKUHL - 03-17-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: TJ Johnson given a 2 year deal - TKUHL - 03-18-2017, 02:30 AM
RE: TJ Johnson given a 2 year deal - kevin - 03-18-2017, 06:37 AM
RE: TJ Johnson given a 2 year deal - coachmcneil71 - 03-19-2017, 12:30 AM
RE: TJ Johnson given a 2 year deal - kevin - 03-18-2017, 06:19 AM