Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signing Kirk, LaFell, TJ, Smith, Minter all Good News
OK, we lost some fan favorites. Peoples take that this team is giving up and in rebuilding mode, no, I don't see that at all. If that was the case they would not resign Kirkpatrick and Lafell or bring back Andre Smith or sign Minter.  I also like that Minter is 26 as opposed to the ages of Harrison, Hawk and Dansby brought in way past their prime.  So I see a lot of positives as we head into the draft next month. Plus we have picks from last few years in training mode ready to become veterans. Bodine, Dennard, Ced, Fisher, Jackson, McCarron, Boyd, Core are among the draft picks developing into veterans. It is a huge jump from college to NFL.  With the players we have and the draft coming, the Bengals can score a lot but give up few points in 2017.  Bengals already said if the LSU RB is there when they pick, they will make him a Bengal.  Don't give up on a team with Dalton and all these pass catchers and Atkins and Dunlap on defense just yet.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Signing Kirk, LaFell, TJ, Smith, Minter all Good News - kevin - 03-20-2017, 09:12 AM