Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must be doing something right...
(03-20-2017, 06:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Oscar Meyer is owned by the largest food producing corporation on earth.  KraftHeinz should be able to sponsor a "Bacon Festival" in Coshocton.

Those type of festivals can bring in some tax dollars.  There would be a beauty paegent to crown "Miss Bacon".  Local artisans could have booths where people try bacon flavored ice cream, or bacon wine, or sex with a life size statue of Dale Jr. made out of bacon. 

All joking aside.  If they produce that much bacon in your plant they can afford to give a little back to the community.  And EVERYONE loves bacon.  The annual Coshocton Bacon Fest could be a big hit.
Thank you, Fred !
We are actually working on building that.
My factory isn't building it, but provides bacon for the festival.
Another friend of mine (also city council member) put the festival on 2 years ago, had to skip the next year (family illness), and returned to putting it on again, this past year.
I humbly volunteered to work in the beer garden.

It will take a few years to build it up, but shouldn't take long with the amounts produced by my plant.

I will have to invite you all to the next one, which will be right before election season.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I must be doing something right... - Rotobeast - 03-20-2017, 06:28 PM