Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Slight Against Native American Peoples
(07-29-2015, 11:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'll repeat my position (and you'll ignore it...again): I am anti-abortion.  I find it a horrible, terrible choice for a woman to make.  However, it is legal and not MY choice to make.  I believe in abstinence, but I am not naive enough to think that all people are smart enough to not have sex until they are married or in a committed, life long relationship so  I support strong sex education than includes all manner of birth control (which isn't abortion no matter how you want to make things up).  

I also encourage counseling for those who are faced with situations where they feel the only good choice left for them is abortion.

Clear enough for you?

You have taken a heavily edited video about what happens to the remains and created a myth called "harvesting organs" that simply does not exist.  And you can spin and deflect and dance but what you are accusing PP of is not what is in the video.  It exist solely in your mind and the minds of others who are so opposed to a woman's choice that any and all means of degrading them and it are fine and dandy.  Even if they are made up.

As to slavery, YOU said: 

So yeah, you think slavery was just fine and dandy as long as it help the "economy".

That's a far cry from:

So be careful you don't fall off that high horse of morality you claim to be sitting on.  Rock On

So we agree on abortion.

What if the video is factual? Why are you so quick to dismiss the video. Even if its kinda true any level of selling organs and profiting is wrong. What I find interesting is that you get upset that i think there may be something to the video. Yet you just dismiss the whole thing.

Do you think with all information at hand that it deserves an investigation?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Slight Against Native American Peoples - StLucieBengal - 07-29-2015, 11:21 PM