Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape by illegals at Maryland HS
(03-22-2017, 11:56 AM)xxlt Wrote: As to the first paragraph, I thought before you said that it wouldn't make any difference of the perpetrator was a Boy Scout or a (pardon the expression) wet back. But here you say that for some if the perp is an illegal it does make the crime worse - it increases the suffering of the victim. You have probably taken more victim impact statements than I have, so maybe that is true. Kind of doesn't make sense logically, but it is an emotional impact... Then you go on into crime rates. I have seen data referenced in at least a dozen article recently that shows illegals commit crimes at a lower rate than virtually any other cross section of the population except for maybe women over 65. So, focusing crime fighting resources on senior females and illegals seems fool hardy to me, but I am a pragmatist if nothing else.
I'll get to the rest of this later, I wanted to address this point really quick though.  I said that the actions of the perpetrator are no different, the crime you suffer as the victim is exactly the same.  To some (many?) the fact that the crime was committed by someone who shouldn't have even been in the country to begin with rankles as it was a more preventable crime.  As for your data, I'd be interested in seeing it as anecdotally I see around 4-5 serious felonies committed by people in the country illegally every week.  This has actually gotten worse as MS has taken advantage of the lone child refugee program by sending gang members to the US who then state upon arrival that they are fleeing gang violence.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 11:15 AM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 11:56 AM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-22-2017, 12:23 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-23-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-23-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 01:11 PM