Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State
(03-22-2017, 08:51 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If the Bengals are not able to get Barnett or Thomas in Rd 1, I am very hopeful they slide in Rd 1, get the additional 2nd rounder and grab John Ross.  With one of their now two 2nd rounders, I think this guy would be an amazing addition.

His profile has him as a bit light, but he has MASSIVE strength in his lower half.  Squatted 600LBS, benched 420, and cleaned 330.  He has elite speed for a DE, and in listening to his interview on the NFL network, is a really solid guy that comes from a good family.  His coaches rave about him.

He is a Barnett or Thomas from a lesser-known program with MORE STRENGTH and SPEED than either one of them.

Here is his combine profile.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/jordan-willis?id=2557884

I would love a first two days that look like:  

John Ross, WR
Jordan Willis, DE
Pat Elflein, C

I've been banging the drum for him for a bit now.  Great combine on top of a very good season.  Saw he was projected mid 2nd/early 3rd awhile ago, haven't looked recently but would imagine he's right the top of the 2nd now.  His 10 yard split in the 40 was something silly low like 1.53 seconds. Looks like the complete package.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State - SHRacerX - 03-22-2017, 08:51 AM
Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State - BenZoo2 - 03-22-2017, 01:02 PM
RE: Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State - Burma - 03-22-2017, 01:23 PM
Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State - BenZoo2 - 04-07-2017, 03:13 PM