Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals On The Clock (Nominations)
RB: White Lightening - Would I be mad if we took the guy who broke Barry Sanders record for all purpose yards? No I wouldn't
WR: Mike Williams - Gives us a true 1B to AJ's 1A. Dalton likes to miss high. So he edges out Ross. Davis has the injury that turns me off. Williams is a fearless receiver going over the middle. Which is good and bad.
OL: Cam Robinson - We lost our two best offensive linemen. We are counting on a guy who failed last year at RT and ruined our season to start at LT. Andre Smith has been healthy for 16 games twice in his 8 year career. The best OL in the draft at 9 is a gift we should jump on.
DL: Derek Barnett - Consistent production. Easily an upgrade on Hunt and Gilberry. Well rounded. Would see a lot of playing time.
LB: Haason Reddick - A little bit of everything. Von Miller light.
DB: Jabril Peppers - I have gone back and forth on him. His football character is off the charts. If he is Troy Polamalu I would want him on our team. We are not exactly loaded at S.
TE: OJ Howard - Very real possibility. Front office can claim BPA draft strategy even though they draft to replace future roster needs. Eifert could be allowed to test the market (in which case we wouldn't match). Same way we took OG and Fisher to replace Whit and Andre and claimed it was BPA.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals On The Clock (Nominations) - NATI BENGALS - 03-22-2017, 02:26 PM