Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-29-2015, 12:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Where the hell did you go to school?  Teaching children about preventing pregnancy is not what you said above.  Not even close.  I'm also not so sure that any family planning class encourages abortions.

But at least I know where you are coming from now.  You buy the myth that women dance into the clinic and giggle through the procedure and prance away happy.

What a maroon.

An abortion is an incredibly difficult decision that a woman must make.  It is not thrust upon her.  It is not without counseling.  

You don't have to for abortion (I am not) to at least have compassion for the women who choose it.

You also don't have to just make stuff up to make it sound even worse than it is.

I have a friend who made some bad decisions and got pregnant twice in her teens or early twenties. The first time she had an abortion. The second time she gave the baby up for adoption. She still grieves for the baby she aborted, but the daughter she gave up for adoption sought her out when she was grown and introduced her to her granddaughter. She has a relationship with her daughter now. She will tell you that adoption is the way to go if you don't feel you can keep the baby. She volunteers to counsel young pregnant women for right to life groups now. She still feels guilt and grief over her aborted child over 30 years later.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - BonnieBengal - 07-30-2015, 09:21 AM