Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape by illegals at Maryland HS
(03-22-2017, 01:11 PM)xxlt Wrote: I've seen that it is the consensus in at least a dozen articles, like I said. The data that exists doesn't match your narrative. Sorry. More data might match it less. You can always say we need more then too I guess. I tend to trust subject matter experts who have studied something more than anecdotal accounts or what makes me feel better about what I believe. But that's just me lashing out. Wink

Again, I'd ask if juvenile crime was included in this data.  Do you not have an answer for this?  

(03-22-2017, 01:32 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Everything I've read is in alignment with what xxlt has posted.  

SSF, I would imagine you have much more interaction with illegal immigrants than probably anyone else on the board given your locale and profession.  Can't argue real life experience.

I'd say between 20-30% of the people I interact with are not here legally.

(03-22-2017, 06:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm, this "if they wouldn't have been here, they wouldn't have caused this agony" defense may be the best argument against the pro-life movement I've ever seen.  Is not an ounce of prevention worth a pound of cure?  We'd better increase the funding of planned parenthood, lest we invite more trouble into our homeland.

I'd wager many of us know how it feels to be victimized by someone who should have been aborted.

An interesting, albeit intentionally facetious, analogy.  Let me frame an analogy for this argument.  You're in a bad car crash and lose an arm.  You're obviously upset about that.  Now let's say the crash happened because the car company knowingly used substandard parts, thus the accident would not have occurred if they had not cut costs at the expense of safety.  Now let's say you're the victim of a robbery, you are obviously shook up and distraught.  now let's say you were robbed by someone who should have been deported but wasn't for whatever reason.  You are now more upset that your robbery was preventable if only the law had been enforced.

Let's take xxlt's data as gospel and say illegal immigrants commit crime at a lesser rate than the citizens and those here legally.  Let's go further and suppose that even with all out deportation efforts and charges against employers you only prevent 30% of the crime committed by the illegal populace.  Now let's say your wife or child is killed in a car accident caused by an illegal immigrant driving under the influence.  Are you supposed to be comforted by the fact that enforcing the law would likely not have prevented the death of your loved one?  Would you not wonder for the rest of your life if they would have been one of those 30%?  The former would be cold comfort at best and the latter would be agonizing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 11:15 AM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 11:56 AM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-23-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-23-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-23-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 01:11 PM