Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape by illegals at Maryland HS
(03-23-2017, 12:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:
Again, I'd ask if juvenile crime was included in this data.  Do you not have an answer for this?  

I'd say between 20-30% of the people I interact with are not here legally.

An interesting, albeit intentionally facetious, analogy.  Let me frame an analogy for this argument.  You're in a bad car crash and lose an arm.  You're obviously upset about that.  Now let's say the crash happened because the car company knowingly used substandard parts, thus the accident would not have occurred if they had not cut costs at the expense of safety.  Now let's say you're the victim of a robbery, you are obviously shook up and distraught.  now let's say you were robbed by someone who should have been deported but wasn't for whatever reason.  You are now more upset that your robbery was preventable if only the law had been enforced.

Let's take xxlt's data as gospel and say illegal immigrants commit crime at a lesser rate than the citizens and those here legally.  Let's go further and suppose that even with all out deportation efforts and charges against employers you only prevent 30% of the crime committed by the illegal populace.  Now let's say your wife or child is killed in a car accident caused by an illegal immigrant driving under the influence.  Are you supposed to be comforted by the fact that enforcing the law would likely not have prevented the death of your loved one?  Would you not wonder for the rest of your life if they would have been one of those 30%?  The former would be cold comfort at best and the latter would be agonizing.

No, I don't. Is there some juvenile crime wave I am unaware of? I was under the impression that juveniles committed fewer crimes than adults and they were handled in juvenile courts and juvenile detention centers on a case by case basis. That is why in the typical community there are fewer juvenile criminal courts than adult criminal courts and fewer juvenile detention facilities than adult detention facilities. Correct me if I am wrong. And if I am, I will admit it. I like to learn new things!

While I was aware the incident in the OP happened at a HS and involved juvenile criminals, I was not aware that this was somehow emblematic of the huuuuuuuuuuuuge juvenile immigrant crime wave that not only do I not have data on, neither do you or anyone else apparently. Again, feel free to illuminate the subject.

I know I am a flaming lunatic but I am going to assume juveniles in immigrant populations commit no more or nor less crime than juveniles in other populations. It is maybe the dumbest assumption in human history but I am going with it. And, as multiple subject matter experts have claimed in multiple reports (including ones cited by the libertarian Cato Institute, which doesn't have a Karl Marx wing in case you were wondering) that immigrants commit crime at a lower rate than any other use population subset (except, as I noted, maybe grandmothers) I am going to go with that. In spite of the glaring fact I don't know how closely criminal justice researchers across the entire country have looked at juvenile crime as a subset of immigrant crime. I know, dumber than dogshit. That's me. I am not lashing out - this is my sackcloth and ashes routine. Mea culpa, mea culpa!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 11:15 AM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 11:56 AM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-23-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-23-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: Rape by illegals at Maryland HS - xxlt - 03-22-2017, 01:11 PM