Poll: Would you take a Thug team Super Bowl win if it were possible?
Yes - I would take it
No - I don't want the Front Office to appear vindicated
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Would you take a Thug team Superbowl Bengals win if it were possible?
(03-24-2017, 10:34 AM)jason Wrote: Aaron Hernandez is a thug. ISIS are thugs. Pacman Jones, Joe Mixon, and the like are some punks who weren't raised very well.

That is very well said.  I have been guilty of grouping punk behavior with thug mentality.

(03-24-2017, 11:22 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Where's the choice for...
"No - I don't want to basically be a Steelers fan"?

Why does it have to be "Yes" or "No, because of spite against the FO"? Shitty-made poll is shitty.

My thoughts as well.  I haven't voted because the "No" choice here is loaded and not why I would say no.  I'm not in middle school having a breakdown seeing Joe Montana drive down the field and win super bowl XXIII.  I don't have that blind, personal connection with the Bengals any longer.  Now I watch them out habit it seems, maybe some nostalgia as they are my childhood team. But, they aren't "my team" on a personal level.  So seeing them win a superbowl with a team full of thugs or punks would have no interest to me at all.  I probably would not even bother to watch them.  The need to cheer for orange and black laundry on the field is not more important to than my sense of right and wrong. Just because they can run fast and tackle hard doesn't give them a free pass from me.  If i don't like them as people I am going to have no interest in their success. I'm not a steelers fan whose sense of self worth comes from seeing a group of strangers succeed on the field, turning a blind eye to their unsavoriness on and off it.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you take a Thug team Superbowl Bengals win if it were possible? - Burma - 03-24-2017, 11:46 AM