Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must be doing something right...
(03-23-2017, 03:49 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Thank you !
I am keeping a close eye on Libertarian leadership.
I've actually friended several on Facebook and I've friended ex-leaders.
I'm finding out why the ex's left and if anything is being done to rectify the offending situation.
There is a bit of turnover and some very good people being burdened by several jobs.
I'm not a dive straight into the pool kind of guy.
I'm more of a squint at the horizon for a week to get a lay of the land, before I saddle my horse kind of guy.
I've also come across some broken financial promises, from the national.
We'll see how that shakes out.

Oh, I'm assuming you meant Republicans were not FINANCIALLY conservative enough and people went to the Libertarian Party.
Because otherwise, we are mostly pro-choice on everything.

A side note:
I've been watching Twitter, particularly Freedom Caucus members.
I'm thinking they may have the right idea.
Run as Republicans, take massive amounts of Republican money, and use those funds/position to promote Libertarian ideals.
Hmmmm....

Pro Choice: Choose to pollute, choose to oppress, choose to squander resources (like our National Parks), choose to give more to the top 1/10th of a percent and let the rest "choose" to buy fewer i-phones, choose to further empower corporations and march us ever closer to a fascist system... If these are what you mean by pro-choice (and I hope they aren't) you may be their nominee for president next year. I think you are going to find a big gap between broad libertarian thought and what the Libertarian Party are all about. Just keep digging and doing what you are doing.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I must be doing something right... - xxlt - 03-24-2017, 03:06 PM