Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACA/Obamacare Repeal/Replace Drama
I typed that earlier comment before I saw the orange con man ass clown complaining his busted ass bullshit didnt pass because of Democrats.

And then our joke of a president repeated multiple times how Obamacare was going to explode. He didnt say he will work on not letting our countries health care system explode. Just that he hopes after it does some democrats will join him in trying to fix it.

One of the first executive orders he signed was for the dismantling of the ACA. And he also canceled millions of dollars of advertising that was bought and paid for. Which could have resulted in more people signing up and maybe helping the ACA.

I know he worked really hard on the American Health Care Act. Hell, I hear came up with two of the four words in its title. He said he would work so hard for us and was the only one who could solve our problems. You know he does his best thinking and number crunching out on the golf course. So he has been hitting it really hard in his first TWO freaking months on the job.

So now after all his gruelling golf trips to his private resort the deal maker who will work so hard for the American people is happy to sit back and watch the health care system in America explode hoping that will make some Democrats reach across the isle and save the day. Even though it was Republicans who did everything in their power to ensure the ACA failed.

Truly miserable shitbag asshole of a president is horrible for our country. Lets movevon to better and bigger ideas like blowing billions of dollars on a wall while our vital infrastructure crumbles. And come up with some lame ass idea to make Mexico pay for that really increases costs of living for average Americans.

Orange numb nuts *****. I sure could use a time machine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACA/Obamacare Repeal/Replace Drama - NATI BENGALS - 03-25-2017, 12:44 AM