Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minter will be starting MLB...
(03-24-2017, 11:42 PM)Housh Wrote: Another problem was Gunther told them to play too many yards off on so many plays. How many times was it 3rd and under 5 but we see hour whole secondary beyond the LOS. He took down and distance to the conservative extreme. It came to a point where you could predict when we would blitz AS A FAN. One thing about Zimmer he was a master at knowing when to sneak a safety blitz in on a drive and ALOT of them got sacks. Gunther could make the Seahawks defense look trash I swear bro.

I will say Burfict helped the cause of getting guys in the right position GREATLY. Flat out we were a different defense with Burfict in. I hope no one forgets that. So him and Minter together is gonna be fun to watch because that's 2 guys who take pride in knowing the playbook in and out AND have the ability to make every tackle or play on the field. Not many teams have a football IQ advantage over us in the linebacking core. Now its a matter of getting the d line solid again like back in the day. Because I trust our secondary to at least not give up big plays

this! I saw this in 2015 too. Not sure what kind of defense it was but in the cardinals game it almost looked like he was playing prevent.... And in the playoff loss as well he was playing way off. I like guenther as our d cordinator we could do worse but questionable play calling last 2 years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minter will be starting MLB... - McC - 03-22-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Minter will be starting MLB... - McC - 03-22-2017, 08:40 PM
RE: Minter will be starting MLB... - Housh - 03-24-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: Minter will be starting MLB... - Jpoore - 03-25-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: Minter will be starting MLB... - McC - 03-27-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Minter will be starting MLB... - jason - 03-26-2017, 08:21 PM