Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Grade Would you Give the Bengals Thus Far during the OFF-SEASON?
(03-24-2017, 09:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I have to go F. First off, getting rid of Whit was bad bad bad. Getting rid of Zeitler was worse. He was the guy you drafted and did what you needed him to do. What could he have done better? This organization F'd that up? Letting Burkhead go was a definite F. This cat played ball better than most you've had in the organization. His heart beat the winning spirit. It pounded "play me, I will fight for it!" These 3 losses alone speak volumes on this teams philosophy of how to win in the NFL. When you let players go other teams cant wait to have, especially ones who leave a void, is basically dumb in an offensive sort of way. It's horsecrap this organization took every one of us as fools. There's no explanation for this type of BS! So, let's move on to the signings.

What have you done to make things better than what you already had but to increase the size of the wallet? This team friggin gives away awesome talent, tears us down and the gives us a glimmer of hope by signing guys who have a history? F this as well. I don't fall for it. Marvin sucks, Mike B sucks, Katie sucks, they all suck. I will do what I will have to do to hang in the trenches with this teams failures because Mike B will pass one day, Marvin will move on and Katie will do wtfe? Someday, we will have a true organization.

One day we will have an organization that takes winning seriously. One who gives a damn about you and me, you know, the people who actually spend money on this team. The people who go to games, buy the ridiculous $9 beers and pay $50 to park. The people who pay their cable bills to watch every Sunday because they cant make it to games because of whatever reason. Those who continue to face ridicule when wearing the colors to work and those who actually get tattoo's of the Bengals "B" on their bodies (what was I thinking)?

Bless those fans who have went on to other teams, although I can't. Bless those players who have done their best here but were moved on, I will cheer for you. Yet as far as this organization? F, F, F, F it! Is that enough F's?

Damn Harley. Mellow

Gotta saying something to try and make you feel better...

Zeitler was not the best run blocking Guard, as a matter of fact he was terrible as a pull blocker. Way too slow to get
to the other side of the line and the RB would get caught in the backfield on these plays lots of times. If Andre can stay
healthy we should be much better running to the right side with Andre and Fisher.

Fisher should get much better not getting moved around all the time. We should draft a Center especially with Bodine
being in his last year here. If we draft one somewhat early like Elflein, Toth, Orlovsky etc. I bet the new Center beats
out Bodine this year at some point.

Og will improve, bound to happen, how much we don't know. But if he puts on some muscle he has the athleticism to
play LT well. Whitworth might fall off in LA too. We will see, but we don't know for sure how this would of turned out if
we tagged Whit which in my opinion is what we should of done.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Grade Would you Give the Bengals Thus Far during the OFF-SEASON? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-25-2017, 01:06 PM