Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All this talk about what positions the Bengals value got me thinking
(03-25-2017, 10:58 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If you look at the team's spending since the new CBA, you will see they spend more than a lot of NFL big market teams and spend more than their fair share going above the CBA requirements for caps spending. My point is the team is spending the money and no one can see MB is just pocketing profits so not a money (spend) issue, it is a performance issue of coaches and players not getting it done 

You can repeat these facts over and over again, but people will just ignore tham and act like the Bengals just don't spend any money.

For example over a 11 year period we let 2 OGs walk because they became the highest paid players in the league at their position.  Obviously every other team in the leagu lets players walk under these condictions.  that is where all of the free agents on the market come from.  

Some people th8ink that the Bengals are the only teamin the league that lets quality players walk for big contracts, but at the same time they say that the Bengals should sign some of the free agnets that are on the market looking for big contracts.  How can they possibly believe that no other teams let players walk, but at the same time there are players available on the free agent market.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All this talk about what positions the Bengals value got me thinking - fredtoast - 03-25-2017, 01:09 PM