Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All this talk about what positions the Bengals value got me thinking
(03-25-2017, 01:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You can repeat these facts over and over again, but people will just ignore tham and act like the Bengals just don't spend any money.

For example over a 11 year period we let 2 OGs walk because they became the highest paid players in the league at their position.  Obviously every other team in the leagu lets players walk under these condictions.  that is where all of the free agents on the market come from.  

Some people th8ink that the Bengals are the only teamin the league that lets quality players walk for big contracts, but at the same time they say that the Bengals should sign some of the free agnets that are on the market looking for big contracts.  How can they possibly believe that no other teams let players walk, but at the same time there are players available on the free agent market.

The problem isn't that they don't spend, it is the fact they have no replacement plan when free agents leave. Well I shouldn't say they have no plan, just not a good one. I would not have kept Zeitler or Whitworth at that price either but after looking at the offensive line roster it gets really scary.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All this talk about what positions the Bengals value got me thinking - bengalhoel - 03-25-2017, 02:43 PM