Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-30-2015, 12:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have compassion for women who are told that it's the only responsible option.   They don't even show them an ultrasound of their baby.   Or promote that they discuss adoption....   They are just looking to close the deal and get the abortion.     This mentally crushes some women.    And we wonder why we are on the amount of anti depressants that we are as a nation.    

I would be too if I killed my baby because I was told over and over that it's the responsible thing to do only to find out later that I could have given them up for adoption and allowed them life.    But no let keep telling kids abortion is no "big deal"

I don't think anyone says that the only responsible choice is an abortion and that abortions are not big deals.

This may be one of the most disingenuous arguments made by the pro-life side. People who get abortions don't make the decision on a whim nor do that take it lightly. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - BmorePat87 - 07-30-2015, 12:31 PM