Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACA/Obamacare Repeal/Replace Drama
(03-25-2017, 08:41 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Reading comprehension tripped you up again?  "Costs", as in what the consumer pays, specifically deadweight costs.  If I use my milk more efficiently, and don't waste any, would you disagree that my cost for milk goes down even while the price of milk remains the same?

Laugh all you want - you're not fooling anyone into thinking you understand what's being discussed.

LOL

(03-25-2017, 07:52 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Look at a bill sometime for hospitalization and tests - you'll see a price for thousands of dollars (what you would pay without insurance), but your insurance company might pay only 10% of that.  Without insurance, you're hooked for $20k.  With insurance, you might pay $500.

An expert such as yourself should know the providers require the patient sign an agreement that they are responsible for any charges the insurance doesn't pay before they are even seen for an office visit. If the bill is $20K and the insurance only pays 10%, the patient is on the hook for $18,000.

That is a fact.

Your insults won't change it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACA/Obamacare Repeal/Replace Drama - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-25-2017, 09:02 PM