Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Wright - Released - Burfict to PuP - a few other moves
(07-30-2015, 12:32 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I could do without the Ogbuehi pick especially knowing you got Fisher at 53...who's a similar player to Ogbuehi but better. 

The key with Fisher is, he isn't limited to OT. He should be able to play G. And I believe they looked into giving him snaps at all 5 spots.

I don't think either guy is a great LT prospect to be honest. Both played better at RT in college. 

I saw a handful of people projecting Fisher as LT of the future, but I'd rather see him everywhere BUT LT to be perfectly honest, from what I've seen of him. He seems like a great all around player, and he was one of the linemen that I was hoping for this past year.

I'll say that I didn't know much at all about Ogbuehi on draft day, but it said a lot to me that they took him so highly with a torn ACL. This team has been no joke when it comes to drafting as of late, so I can only assume it was a good pickup.

I haven't been a hardcore follower of college ball for a year or two so I don't quite get into the mock drafting and stuff as heavily as many others do, but I do know what the Bengals needs were and it looks like we hit all of the big ones in the draft. I don't know enough about a lot of the players to have a super cereal opinion of them, but I like the positions we took and I really liked the Fisher pick specifically.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: James Wright - Released - Burfict to PuP - a few other moves - djs7685 - 07-30-2015, 12:41 PM