Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(03-27-2017, 01:57 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You'll get no argument from me that Hillary's rhetoric was far less aggressive and strident than Trump's.  Still, my point holds true, either you're an adult who is responsible for their own actions or you're not.  In the previous election cycle, and since, the left has proven themselves far more comfortable with the actual use of physical violence than the right.  We're going back to my previous thread, do words ever justify a violent response?  The vast consensus was, no, they do not.  Why then have so many on the left succumbed to this fallacy?

In this Huntington beach skirmish there was mob mentality violence. Dude used his Trump flag to beat a guy in the head and multiple sucker punches thrown by Trumpets.

Most people march because they support something like womens rights , equal rights , equal pay , etc.. 

What is the point of a make America great again march? To me it seems like for one they are saying my country sucks. Its already great. And two they want to remove everybody not like them. Build a wall deport them all. 

Both sides are guilty of violence. That doesnt mean you can label the entirety of both sides as violent. One side does have an elected leader who on multiple occassions has voiced his support for violence and ran on a divisive platform. 

So to your question. Yes words can result in violence when a movement preaching violence from the top is spreading a message of hate. Whether it is people threatened by the movement who choose to act out. Or supporters of the movement doing what dear leader told them to.

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - NATI BENGALS - 03-27-2017, 02:41 AM