Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something the rest of the world is missing out on
(03-27-2017, 02:08 PM)grampahol Wrote: If you live in the area you gotta try it. Fry till golden brown both sides and enjoy.. 

One of the great things about it is the way you can vary it in preparation. Some people like it cut from a 1/4 to 3/4 of an inch thick and then the outside is crispy but the inside stays soft. Other people spread it wafer thin and then it is just all crispy. Either way it is delicious as a stand alone or alongside any breakfast item (french toast, omelette, eggs, quiche...).

But you can also use it to top pizza (or other dishes) and you can top it with salt and pepper, butter, honey, syrup, cheese, or damn near anything else you can think of. I think at the festival someone told me they were crumbling it over vanilla ice cream, which although at first blush sounds gross it is probably pretty awesome as you would get a nice sweet/savory thing going with that.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something the rest of the world is missing out on - xxlt - 03-27-2017, 08:19 PM