Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF You Ever Wonder About the Bengals Not Having Any Money
(03-28-2017, 11:06 AM)grampahol Wrote: Some people understand cash flow and having a reserve fund for unexpected expenditures while some people think that if you have $100 in their wallet at any given time they too can live in Trump tower..
My girlfriend is one of those people who gets how money works.
She earns less than $15,000 a year and gets about $600 monthly from social security, but yet her net worth makes it look like she makes MUCH MUCH more.. Her house is valued at around $250k and is completely paid for. 
As she loves to tell people, they think she's a terrible housekeeper, but in fact during the divorce she kept the house. I'm one of the people who don't really care if I have a lot of money or not. Life still goes on and if I lose everything I own (I have lost everything several times) I can reacquire 'stuff' quickly ..
 I don't have access to the books of the Cincinnati Bengals, but if I did I'm fairly sure that it wouldn't tell the same story that seems common on these forums about MB only sitting on huge stacks of cash like Charles Dickens' Scrooge . 
Oh look! The ghost of xmas past!

I would actually be very shocked if the Bengals have less than $100 million in cash.  Mike Brown has owned this team for over 20 years, there's no way he didn't make (and stash) $5 million per year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF You Ever Wonder About the Bengals Not Having Any Money - Hammerstripes - 03-28-2017, 12:12 PM