Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voch Lombardi's Mock Pick for Bengals at #9
(03-28-2017, 02:00 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'm not going to lie, I have never been thrilled with the Corey Davis draft pick. What furthers my concern is that we did not get to see him run any drills at the combine and I don't believe he has a pro day. So if he is actually a 4.7 40 player, we have no idea. And then we draft him and he can't get separation in the NFL and we feel like a bunch of idiots...

If the coaches are confident in him such that they'd draft him, then I'm fine with it. But I have been concerned with drafting raw receivers ever since Jerome Simpson played like garbage for most of his career here.

Agree.  Work out numbers matter to me.  Health counts.  The Bears drafted Kevin White at number 7 overall two years ago and have gotten four games out of him.  Not saying Davis is that, but that is the buyer beware you can get when guys aren't healthy.  Not to mention what you said, who knows his true speed
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Voch Lombardi's Mock Pick for Bengals at #9 - Goalpost - 03-28-2017, 03:14 PM