Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 years $46 mil for TE Travis Kelce 1yr ago. Do Bengals pay Tyler Eifert that?
(03-28-2017, 04:48 PM)depthchart Wrote: I think Eifert draws Big money in Free agency no matter what. Still young and a Pro Bowl talent when playing. May not hit Travis Kelce money but should get near it. IMO

Lafell had 862 yards last year on a new team and in an Offense with a new Offensive Co-ordinator. Say your right but he gets 900 yards. Two year extension also. I think the Bengals see him as at or about a 1,000 yard guy which may be just enough to keep them from going WR in round one.

When Bob Sanders left Indy, he got a 1 year deal. If you can't stay healthy, you can't help the team. Romo is currently in the same situation.

As for LaFell, keep in mind...
6 games AJ didn't start: 31 catches/443 yards/2 TD
10 games AJ did start: 33 catches/419 yards/4 TD

If AJ stays healthy, they wouldn't force feed LaFell the ball, making his season look a lot less pedestrian than it was. LaFell will never be a 1,000 yard WR on a decent team. His only chance is to go on a crappy team where he is the #1 and they are constantly behind, so they keep feeding him the ball.

(03-28-2017, 06:21 PM)J24 Wrote: Are any of his injuries considered career threatening? He has 18 touchdowns in his last 20 games I would consider him more than a one year wonder at this point.  

Not getting into the one year wonder discussion, but you can say "last 20 games", I need to point out that he has only played 22 games over the last 3 years. You can be the biggest game changer ever, but if you are not on the field, it doesn't matter.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 years $46 mil for TE Travis Kelce 1yr ago. Do Bengals pay Tyler Eifert that? - TheLeonardLeap - 03-28-2017, 06:45 PM