Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 years $46 mil for TE Travis Kelce 1yr ago. Do Bengals pay Tyler Eifert that?
(03-28-2017, 06:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: When Bob Sanders left Indy, he got a 1 year deal. If you can't stay healthy, you can't help the team. Romo is currently in the same situation.

As for LaFell, keep in mind...
6 games AJ didn't start: 31 catches/443 yards/2 TD
10 games AJ did start: 33 catches/419 yards/4 TD

If AJ stays healthy, they wouldn't force feed LaFell the ball, making his season look a lot less pedestrian than it was. LaFell will never be a 1,000 yard WR on a decent team. His only chance is to go on a crappy team where he is the #1 and they are constantly behind, so they keep feeding him the ball.

Not getting into the one year wonder discussion, but you can say "last 20 games", I need to point out that he has only played 22 games over the last 3 years. You can be the biggest game changer ever, but if you are not on the field, it doesn't matter.
People said the same thing about Dunlap before we signed him long term and it's worked out fine. I am not going to say his injuries are not a concern but at the same time he is a guy that  makes our offense go and their are not many guys in the league that are capable of doing what he is capable of doing.  
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 years $46 mil for TE Travis Kelce 1yr ago. Do Bengals pay Tyler Eifert that? - J24 - 03-28-2017, 07:22 PM