Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 years $46 mil for TE Travis Kelce 1yr ago. Do Bengals pay Tyler Eifert that?
(03-29-2017, 07:14 PM)Shady Wrote: Good point. Pass on Foster. Unless they surprise me, I'd predict they take Barnett, though I think I would grab Hooker as the top D player if he's there. 

What's your opinion on Barnett? He doesn't really move me.

I don't know. I feel like he's probably the safe choice. He's "only" 6'3, 259lbs, so he's not a proper giant like the Bengals seem to enjoy at DE. He's also only 20 right now and doesn't turn 21 until the end of June, so he's actually really young for an NFL prospect. Might mean he needs a year to grow into it. Hard to argue with that production, though.

Taco Charlton is probably more a Bengals-type guy at DE. 6'6, 277lbs, might need someone to keep him going full effort. (The knock on both MJ and Dunlap out of the draft.) He is two years older than Barnett, though.

Honestly, this is the first draft in awhile I didn't have a terribly strong opinion on who I wanted them to take. I would be fine with Barnett, Charlton, Mike Williams, or OJ Howard. One of the four should certainly be there when the Bengals pick. I just don't want a RB in the first (pointless with this OL) or Foster (due to medical).

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 years $46 mil for TE Travis Kelce 1yr ago. Do Bengals pay Tyler Eifert that? - TheLeonardLeap - 03-29-2017, 08:41 PM