Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voch Lombardi's Mock Pick for Bengals at #9
(03-28-2017, 03:18 PM)Au165 Wrote: Boyd can play inside or out, and had as good as a rookie season as almost all the WR's from last years "good" class. Core is definitely an outside the hash marks WR that ahs the ability to stretch the field.

(03-28-2017, 05:01 PM)McC Wrote: If the receiver is John Ross,  I'm down with it.  He gives us something we don't have.  

(03-28-2017, 05:10 PM)Au165 Wrote: A little guy who can't use his hands to get off press? I kid, kind of but seriously I think people are enamored with his speed, but the guy runs a pretty limited route tree.

Au165, funny how you say Boyd can play inside or out with his speed and put down Ross with his speed that is
what you need on the outside. Boyd is not explosive, never has been. John Ross is the most explosive WR ever
to come into the NFL one can argue and he is not little, he is 6'1" last i checked.

(03-28-2017, 05:39 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Except he was one of the best red zone producers in college.  Tough to overlook that.

Very true and he faked the crap out of CB's in college and made many look like fools out there.

Plus he can catch, he is not just speed as Au165 is kind of alluding to here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Voch Lombardi's Mock Pick for Bengals at #9 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-30-2017, 05:30 PM