Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is All this Mixon News a Smokescreen?
(03-31-2017, 09:41 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think the Cincinnati Bengals are going to trade AJ McCarron and get a high second-rounder.

They're going to have one pick in round one, two picks in round two.

One of those three draft picks is going to be a running back.  I think they want an edge, as one of their first two picks.

But I think Taco or Foster is their guy if they do not have the opportunity for LF.  Mixon is a real possibility in round two.  

Mike Brown simply does not care about the public image of the Cincinnati Bengals nor does he genuinely care about what the fans think.  

It makes me wonder if he is really related to Paul Brown because Paul Brown would have nothing to do with some of these players on this team.

Both are sliding right now and are overrated IMO.  When I watched more tape on Foster he strikes me as just an average level talent.  My feeling is if they draft anything it will be an OLB like Reddick or a round 2-4 guy like Duke Riley.  Taco has the size, but he's not a good fit and I don't even view him as a first round pick.  Taco is a LDE not a RDE and will struggle at the NFL level if they try to force him into that role.  Solomon Thomas / Derek Barnette are probably the two guys they have an eye on, but there is also reports of them really liking bashem in the 2nd.  

I could see us trading back to get another 2nd round pick and possibly moving AJ McCarron to Browns for the first pick of the 2nd round and maybe a 4th.  The reason I think the McCarron trade is viable is because they had a private workout with Patrick Mahomes yesterday.  the draft is so good this year that 3 picks in the top 15 of the 2nd round would be like having 4 first rounders in another draft.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is All this Mixon News a Smokescreen? - Okeana - 03-31-2017, 09:57 AM