Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is All this Mixon News a Smokescreen?
(03-31-2017, 09:57 AM)Okeana Wrote: Both are sliding right now and are overrated IMO.  When I watched more tape on Foster he strikes me as just an average level talent.  My feeling is if they draft anything it will be an OLB like Reddick or a round 2-4 guy like Duke Riley.  Taco has the size, but he's not a good fit and I don't even view him as a first round pick.  Taco is a LDE not a RDE and will struggle at the NFL level if they try to force him into that role.  Solomon Thomas / Derek Barnette are probably the two guys they have an eye on, but there is also reports of them really liking bashem in the 2nd.  

I could see us trading back to get another 2nd round pick and possibly moving AJ McCarron to Browns for the first pick of the 2nd round and maybe a 4th.  The reason I think the McCarron trade is viable is because they had a private workout with Patrick Mahomes yesterday.  the draft is so good this year that 3 picks in the top 15 of the 2nd round would be like having 4 first rounders in another draft.
I like Reddick.  I do think Taco is the Bengals type of edge player, long, good push.  Foster has rare talent but his combine interview could have turned off some teams.  I think Bengals secretly like Cook and will select Cook over Mixon but Mixon has more talent some would say.  It is close.  Thomas would be great but I think he is Raw.  I would freak if the team picked OJ Howard.  I could live with that pick though because TEs in the NFL seem to get injured.  I would love to see Howard and Eifert I the read zone along  with Green.  But I also see a strong need for RB because Hill simply isn't the answer.  If the team selects Mixon, I will not judge him.  I will be a fan.  But if the dude does something like Adam Jones and has pattern of unlawful behavior, then I will be his biggest hater on these boards. 

I do think character matters.  That is Why the Patriots win and the Bengals are just...competitive.  Character matters folks.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is All this Mixon News a Smokescreen? - psychdoctor - 03-31-2017, 12:52 PM