1 5.00%
No
95.00%
19 95.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we go QB with our 2nd Round pick?
Should we take a QB with our 2nd round pick? I know some may say that's stupid, but I believe we should. I know we need a DE and O Lineman, but i don't think any of the DE's coming out arent worth drafting unless its Garrett or Jonathan Allen and they will both go top 5. In the first round i think we still take Reuben Foster even with the signing of Minter. He is the best player available. In the 2nd i would take OT Cam Robinson if he falls that far. We are in desperate need of lineman and he is our best option. If Robinson is not there i would look to the next best player available. I would take QB Pat Mahomes out of Texas Tech. If Mccarron gets traded we will need a backup qb. I think it would be a smart move to let Mccaron go ant draft Mahomes. If Andy isn't the guy then we have a guy who i believe is better to come in and start. If Andy IS the guy, then we have a guy who we can trade for great value. This is exactly what New England did with Mallett, and are now doing with Garrapolo. I would be all for drafting Mahomes in the 2nd if Cam Robinson is not there. Mahomes reminds me of Aaron Rodger. He's a gunslinger.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Should we go QB with our 2nd Round pick? - Nati#1 - 03-31-2017, 07:49 PM