Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF You Ever Wonder About the Bengals Not Having Any Money
(03-31-2017, 10:52 PM)jowczarski Wrote: @TheLeonardLeap - debating how they spend or on who they spend it on is a fair argument. But the initial point of this particular discussion was "Bengals cheapness," not evaluation.

As for the practice facility ... I know Carson Palmer said something about it but in three years I haven't heard a single player or coach say anything about it, even when I've gone over to UC for a couple of practices. And it hasn't really affected players re-signing or signing that I'm aware of.

As for the staff ... Again, haven't heard much about it internally from those putting in the work. Trust me, I've been around enough organizations where people will complain about the job (we all do) but to date, haven't heard it's an issue with anyone.

As for Geoff - he is employed by the team. Again, not sure what everyone wants from him.

Whit and DreKirk have complained in the past. I only know because I've posted the links in past debates on the subject. I believe Whit - in typical polite fashion - suggested that all the players would welcome it, and mentioned how hard it was to to install a game plan when you can't even get traction in the rain/snow.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF You Ever Wonder About the Bengals Not Having Any Money - Shake n Blake - 03-31-2017, 11:09 PM