Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis: Bengals haven’t talked about trading AJ McCarron
(03-30-2017, 07:20 PM)Joelist Wrote: Sorry but it is true, and I am far from the only person to note this issue. He WAS shut down in the first game (pick six among other exploits) and against Denver he looked okay against man coverage but as soon as they switched to zone he looked awful and really never looked sharp again. 

We know, in your eyes McCarron can do no wrong (like Paul Alexander I guess)....

McCarron played well against zone defense in the final game against the Ravens. How can you claim he "never looked sharp" when he posted a 100+ passer rating against them.  And if it was a simple to shut him down as you claim he would never have brought the Bengals back from behind in the playoff game.

You are just wrong about this.

And, of course, I never said that Mccarron could do no wrong.  That is a just a lame strawman.  People use those all the time.  They have to make up stuff and pretend I said it because they have no argument against what I actually say.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis: Bengals haven’t talked about trading AJ McCarron - fredtoast - 04-01-2017, 10:16 AM