Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicago: 12 hours, 1 neighborhood, 7 murders
(04-01-2017, 02:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps the disconnect is that you're just kinda making up things.

I have never said there is no need for regulations on guns and to suggest otherwise is just ludicrous. I am pretty far left when it comes to gun control

I have never said anyone must give up their right to walk down the street without being search. I have said I have no problem with them being stopped if there is reasonable suspicion and upon the interview it is determined there is reason to search then it should be allowed

What do you know or care about safe? You most likely don't live in a community where gun violence is rampant. You have the luxury of telling the innocent folks in those communities that stopping and perhaps frisking folks suspected of being associated with gun crime doesn't make them safer; without having a clue. 

(04-01-2017, 02:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You really should do something about that obsession. 

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chicago: 12 hours, 1 neighborhood, 7 murders - GMDino - 04-01-2017, 02:19 PM