Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gilberry "Tosses" DeShaun Watson from Tuscaloosa Bar
(04-01-2017, 11:43 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: So let me get this straight. Let's say you go to Pitt to watch your beloved Bengals, you roll into Hooters rocking your stripes cause you're hungry; then a couple of Pitt fans say, " No soup for you", and you're gonna just roll out cause they tell you to?

Im calling BS! And yes, it is a reflection of the team and it's leaders when a ten year vet does some dumb shit like that. Obviously, it's not on the team directly, but it's paints another Bengal in a poor light.

A team that just stuck up for Jones for the umpteenth time and is strongly linked to the women beater. Not good,not good at all.

I'm good friends with three guys that have all been GM's of restaurants in T-town. All three of us have worked closely over the past two years,because I am one of their main musicians. One moved back last spring to be a GM. The other two are still here. Of the three only one would allow such boarish behaviour. The other two would have tossed Gillberry& Williams, of that I can assure you.

One is currently the food & bev director of the Henderson in Destin. Look it up. It's high dollar. No way that Jeremy or Jeff would allow that to happen. Ben on the other hand probably would. He's currently a GM in T-town.

Look at the other side of it. Say a Bengals player goes to bar in Pittsburgh frequented by Steelers players after we beat them in a playoff game (I know unreal right, but let's pretend). Would you think that Bengals player was looking for trouble? Would you expect that Bengals player to be asked to leave? Yes you would. In fact, I'd bet there would be at least three threads claiming the Bengals player went there deliberately to cause trouble and that his common sense had abandoned him.

Watson showed poor judgement by even entering the place. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gilberry "Tosses" DeShaun Watson from Tuscaloosa Bar - BengalChris - 04-02-2017, 12:32 AM