Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gilberry "Tosses" DeShaun Watson from Tuscaloosa Bar
(04-02-2017, 12:32 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Look at the other side of it. Say a Bengals player goes to bar in Pittsburgh frequented by Steelers players after we beat them in a playoff game (I know unreal right, but let's pretend). Would you think that Bengals player was looking for trouble? Would you expect that Bengals player to be asked to leave? Yes you would. In fact, I'd bet there would be at least three threads claiming the Bengals player went there deliberately to cause trouble and that his common sense had abandoned him.

Watson showed poor judgement by even entering the place. 

I hope DeShaun Watson doesn't go eat in any of the cities he's ever won a game in. Could be trouble. Also, it's been three months. He was in Tuscaloosa for whatever reason, and he wanted to get something to eat. He wasn't wearing any Clemson apparel at all, so it's not like he was bragging about it. From all reports he was pretty lowkey about everything, so I guess I don't get the big deal here about him going to eat there. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gilberry "Tosses" DeShaun Watson from Tuscaloosa Bar - PikesPeakUC - 04-02-2017, 12:53 AM