Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gilberry "Tosses" DeShaun Watson from Tuscaloosa Bar
(04-01-2017, 11:12 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Dude didn't really even touch him. Then again, I think we're all used to Gilberry not wrapping up the QB.

Gilberry just seems like that 32 year old that still hangs out with college guys and thinks he's cool

Nah, it is part of the new NFL mentoring program. Now before the rookie symposium they send guys like Dingleberry and Adam "Give my rain water back, *****!" Jones out to campuses to show student athletes up close and personal how to act like an asshole in public. I heard for players that are still more than 60 credits shy of a degree the NFL will even sign off on some forms to get the player 6 hours of college credit in "Public Relations and Marketing via Social Media," if they spend a week with a current player treating other people like garbage. The NFL is really proud of this program and will probably give 'berry a citation for putting it on the public's radar before the media blitz they had planned for it.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gilberry "Tosses" DeShaun Watson from Tuscaloosa Bar - xxlt - 04-02-2017, 08:52 AM