Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF You Ever Wonder About the Bengals Not Having Any Money
(04-02-2017, 01:54 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't BS:

https://m.bengals.com/news/article-1/Notes-Playing-to-win-Changes-bubble-Nugent-full-go-Geno-loses-sack/04419efd-e5c2-4b02-bcce-4a070e2384d0

They have practiced outdoors. Before playoffs games in fact:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/football/bengals-using-bubble-avoid-trouble/G5F6nobXsae1uupUJTJ8mO/

The point of my argument has never been whether or not the Bengals use UC's facility. They do...although I imagine it's much more difficult to arrange everything at UC or the soccer complex than it would be to have their own facility with their own weight room etc in the complex ala the other 31 NFL teams and most college ones.

My point has always been that they shouldn't have to clear things with UC or plan ahead of time to use a college teams complex. It's also Mike Brown's attitude towards the whole issue. We have players getting numb toes, getting sick, and slipping on ice before a playoff game...and Mike is somehow okay with that ever happening.

Marv thought enough of the whole practice facility issue that it was said it was one of the things he held out for in 2011. Mike seemed to compromise on the issue, and Hobson put up an article that suggested one was in the works. Six years later and still no word. Instead it remains as a sign that while Mike may have changed in some ways, he will never change in others.

Btw...you've been defending the Bengals not having one for just as long as I've been ripping them for it. 

I will defend a business owner spending HIS MONEY! Fans want a practice bubble so bad and think that is the ONE REASON no Super Bowl, I suggest they chip in and buy one to prove their argument.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF You Ever Wonder About the Bengals Not Having Any Money - Luvnit2 - 04-02-2017, 09:05 AM