Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footballoutsiders on Burkhead
(04-02-2017, 06:55 PM)Gohards Wrote: my god, you guys just cant get over this kid can you?

The kid has 2 rushing touchdowns and 2 fumbles in his pro career, and if you look at these boards you would think we just got rid of adrian Peterson.

Let it go. Hill is our back for now. That could change with the draft, but even if we draft a rb i still see Hill starting over a rookie.

Burkhead may be good in NE, but who knows. They have blount (i think, still), dion Lewis, and james white.

Burkhead will be where he belongs, 3rd or 4th stringer.

Edit: The patriots are also meeting with AP tomorrow

AP is done. RB is the man and he will show the organization they were wrong. Also, NO. I cannot get over letting him go. Just like I can't get over a lot of things this MM organization does. I don't know why I'm dedicated like this? Wait, yes I do, Im a glutton for misery and deep down they provide me the inner pain I so longingly need, while letting me complain about it. Although, now that I explain it that way, sounds like some S&M. Maybe I'm getting my pain from the wrong source? I've never tried electrical shock to my nads and whips of leather on my skin. However, it cant hurt worse than this? This team is giving me dry eye.

Hell, I don't know what I just said either. I've been drinking and I thought it was hilariously funny. Drink a few beers and then let me know what you think? LOL.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Footballoutsiders on Burkhead - fredtoast - 04-02-2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Footballoutsiders on Burkehead - HarleyDog - 04-02-2017, 08:33 PM
RE: Footballoutsiders on Burkhead - McC - 04-03-2017, 05:50 PM
RE: Footballoutsiders on Burkhead - McC - 04-03-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: Footballoutsiders on Burkehead - treee - 04-02-2017, 08:38 PM