Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is All this Mixon News a Smokescreen?
(03-31-2017, 12:52 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I like Reddick.  I do think Taco is the Bengals type of edge player, long, good push.  Foster has rare talent but his combine interview could have turned off some teams.  I think Bengals secretly like Cook and will select Cook over Mixon but Mixon has more talent some would say.  It is close.  Thomas would be great but I think he is Raw.  I would freak if the team picked OJ Howard.  I could live with that pick though because TEs in the NFL seem to get injured.  I would love to see Howard and Eifert I the read zone along  with Green.  But I also see a strong need for RB because Hill simply isn't the answer.  If the team selects Mixon, I will not judge him.  I will be a fan.  But if the dude does something like Adam Jones and has pattern of unlawful behavior, then I will be his biggest hater on these boards. 

I do think character matters.  That is Why the Patriots win and the Bengals are just...competitive.  Character matters folks.

That Patriots win because of Tom Brady.

Don't let anything make you think otherwise. The team could be Tom Brady and 52 untrained Chimpanzees and they'd still make the playoffs every year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is All this Mixon News a Smokescreen? - CJD - 04-03-2017, 08:30 AM