Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grown man vs recent teen. My take on the Character issue & Pac Man spin by management
(04-03-2017, 01:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yikes. Seems Pacman is dragging that out as much as he can. No remorse.

From what I understand, the guy will never walk again.  Who knows the amount of medical bills he has amassed, not to mention the emotional toll the whole thing probably took on him.  According to Spotrac he has made over $32 million in his career, with another $7 million to come this year.  And you've only paid the guy $60k??

I've never been a fan of him being on the team, but this latest incident really bothers me.  Mike Brown's statements about him really bother me.  I'm not sure that I can continue to root for a team that employs and supports him... funny thing is that as I consider moving on, this message board is one of the things I would miss most.  My wife wants thinks we should start rooting for the Dolphins because they are closer and we have a number of friends who go to games.  I saw some comments that Stephen Ross made last week about NFL owner's should pay for their own stadiums and upgrades, how they should not be a drain on society... made that option look even more appealing. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grown man vs recent teen. My take on the Character issue & Pac Man spin by man... - OrlandoBengal - 04-03-2017, 02:00 PM