Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grown man vs recent teen. My take on the Character issue & Pac Man spin by management
I have a feeling there's a lot more to the whole thing than what the public is being told. I find it difficult to think the organization would continue to back him without some much deeper things happening we're not privy to. 
That said, from a PR standpoint it's a disaster to not make those reasons clear to the public. It just doesn't make sense to keep backing Jones without this stuff being told. 
If it were just a matter of homelessness then MB should be funding massive housing projects for homeless people instead of the reasons given. None of it really makes sense. I've personally known many many more deserving homeless people than Adam Jones. Hell, I've been homeless and lived in homeless shelters and the guys I know didn't come close to doing some of the things Jones has done off the field and Brown certainly wasn't there for me nor anyone else who is homeless that I'm aware of. 
No, there has to be more to the story and it needs to be told because the one we as fans are getting just doesn't cut it. As it is now Jones's contribution to society other than playing football and maybe being an ok dad isn't really cutting it. 
Hey Mr Brown if you're overriding concern is Jones's ability to put a roof over his head then what about all the other homeless men, women and children?  Or don't they count ? This story just doesn't wash.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grown man vs recent teen. My take on the Character issue & Pac Man spin by man... - grampahol - 04-04-2017, 08:20 AM