Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Brady unquestionably the best ever?
(03-28-2017, 08:23 PM)Gohards Wrote: No.

Youre judging a guy in how he plays in 1 game??? "He plays great in the superbowl so hes the goat!!" Not how it works.
"He has 5 rings so hes the goat" No, people. If that was the case, Bill Russell>Jordan. It doesn't work like that. The Superbowl happens once a year, there are 18-19 other games during the season/playoffs.

Brady, is a first ballot Hall of Famer, without question. Is he the GOAT? Hell no. I have seen better QBs in MY TIME.

Manning, from a QB standpoint (skill, smartness, importance to the team) was a far better QB. Marino, was a better QB. Elway, was a far better QB.

Manning goes down, his team goes 2-14
Brady goes down? Team goes 10-6 and makes the playoffs

People need to understand that Belichecks scheme is a great reason for bradys success. And his scheme fits brady PERFECTLY.

Uh, yes.  It's not one game.  It's the SB.  It's the ultimate game, the one for all the marbles.  If you don't get that, I don't know what to tell you.  What other major pro sport has a game like it?

Manning was not a better QB.  Manning was surrounded by top tier weapons.  Brady owned his ass.  Manning had a lot of bad playoff games.

You can't use the symbiotic relationship he has with Bill against him.  That's just silly.

Brady is the greatest, without a doubt.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Brady unquestionably the best ever? - McC - 04-04-2017, 08:32 AM