Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prediction for president
I don't know the end goal of TPTB. My best guess, based on research, and the only obvious answer would be absolute and total power. I'm also inclined to believe that more than one faction exists and that they are at odds with each other and for reasons not fully understood, they must follow  the rules of their game.

I can't answer why -- if ( some ) elected officials are predetermined -- anyone would spend waste millions of dollars. That's a good question. But that doesn't mean there's no answer. It could be a fee of sorts to gain access to their club. I mean, where does all that money go really? And who says money is of any value to them, except an end to a means? And who says everyone with money has a chance to gain access? I doubt money gets you very far with these people except because the candidate initiate values money he must prove his worth by gaining it and sacrificing it.

We see wasted resources now but, it appears, 'now' is of little consequence to them. They seem to be on a different understanding of time than we know, sorta like how the Middle East is on a different time scale than we understand.  

And who knows what they value? There are many philosophies and thought processes that exist now and have throughout time that are beyond the scope of our understanding yet are real and true to the person/people holding these beliefs. Maybe the only thing they value and want control over is the human mind and/or soul. I can't answer that, I just know that people believe things like this and at Bohemian Grove they worship Moloch and offer ( mock?) sacrifices to him. Ancient beliefs and rituals are preformed on sacred ground and Bohemian Grove is such a place. It is well documented that powerful people gather there in debauchery and 'run around naked' as Clinton stated, and worship a giant owl. You don't understand this. I don't understand this, but TPTB sure do and they go to great lengths to ensure that we don't know anything about it.

If you've accepted any of this as a possibility, then you've gotta understand they believe sacrifices must be made and met. Here's a link to a story that 15 bodies were found under Ben Franklin's house in London that date to his time. Of course no one wants to believe the great Ben Franklin was into sacrifice and murder ( 6 of the bodies were children ), so conveniently there is a possible explanation. But what if that's not true? They don't know one way or another an esoterically, Franklin was quite the person.

Wars are waged for, of course resources, as they represent an ends to a means, but also as a grand sacrifice. You don't have to look very far to realize that ancient peoples found honor, that is to say -- had no fear of death during battle. Why? Did they know something we don't, or has been hidden away from us? History is written by the victors. It's easy to surmise anterior motives, aside from resources, as to why a given war took place. I mean, even now most people believe we've been at war for oil, despite not reaping those benefits of that we're the case. And nobody can say exactly why we went into Iraq. It wasn't for resources. It wasn't a land grab. It wasn't to liberate the people. What was it for I wonder?

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
J. Edgar Hoover  

"While you here do snoring lie, Open-eyed conspiracy His time doth take."
William Shakespeare, The Tempest (Ariel at II, i)  

"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses."
Albert Einstein  

"People yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands."
David Rockefeller

Anyway, I stand by my prediction. I stand by thinking so in the time frame I've put forth.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-

Messages In This Thread
RE: My prediction for president - Beaker - 07-30-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: My prediction for president - Au165 - 07-29-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: My prediction for president - Au165 - 07-29-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: My prediction for president - Au165 - 07-29-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: My prediction for president - Stewy - 07-29-2015, 09:25 AM
RE: My prediction for president - Beaker - 07-29-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: My prediction for president - Au165 - 07-29-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: My prediction for president - Au165 - 07-29-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: My prediction for president - Beaker - 07-29-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: My prediction for president - Beaker - 07-29-2015, 07:17 PM