Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Month Mock top 8 and all Bengals Picks
(04-05-2017, 12:30 PM)Whatever Wrote: Some good players here, but I don't see a single offensive player that's going to contribute much of anything this year.

Lamp SHOULD play, but not sure if they would have him start right away or not. Either way I think it wouldn't be long into the season before he was starting somewhere on the Offensive Line. Even though Reynolds is a 5th round pick I could see him pick up some snaps on Offense as our Deep Threat. I agree that not getting a Running Back early would be a bit frustrating but I just don't see Fournette falling to #9 or the Bengals drafting anyone else at #9 as a RB and unless Mixon falls to them in the 2nd round then I don't know who they draft that would have a big impact at RB for this upcoming season. This is such a talent rich Defensive draft that I would load up on as much of that talent as possible. We could still potentially trade AJM for a Wide Receiver or Running Back as well if we land Kaaya.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Month Mock top 8 and all Bengals Picks - JungleRock85 - 04-05-2017, 02:22 PM