Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Johnson Still Catching TDs In Mexican Football League
(04-05-2017, 02:08 PM)Go Cards Wrote: He was a great WR but some of us (me) think his antics were detrimental to team success and it was pratically proven when they started making the playoffs regularly after his departure. 

Was he a blast to watch, heck yes. Went hoarse cheering for him many of days. 

But the locker room fight when the Bengals were leading the steelers in playoff game turned me away. 

Why does it get brought up, because the good and bad go hand in hand. It is who he is, he created this monster.
 T.O. probably gets judged the same and he was way better than Chad.

He gets much more love than criticism anyway. 

You really believe we started that run of playoff cameos because we dumped Chad? I think we started it because we finally surrounded a good QB/WR tandem with an excellent defense.

Fwiw, I don't think Chad and TO should be mentioned in the same sentence. The locker room "fight" didn't happen according to Hue, and Chad didn't get a cancer label until 2010, and that was mostly applied by fans looking for a scapegoat.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chad Johnson Still Catching TDs In Mexican Football League - Shake n Blake - 04-05-2017, 07:31 PM